There are a few blogs in my Bloglines (now up to 105 feeds) that I’ve noticed that I check as soon as I see a new post. For what it’s worth, here they are:
- DJ Chuang– DJ and I went to Cedar Ridge Community Church (founded by Brian McLaren) together and now work together at Leadership Network. He has a FT gig with them and I freelance for them.
- David Wayne – David is local to me and we’ve lunched. I like David because he’s from the Reformed tradition (and I’m Reformed, though not TR) and he’s missional. He’s an interesting blogger.
- Steve McCoy – Steve is turbocool. He’s a Southern Baptist and emerging/missional. I like that.
- Ted Olsen – Ted is absolutely amazing. He is indefatigable in pulling together an amazing number of links on topics important to evangelicals on his Christianity Today Weblog. I believe he is a gift to the church.
- Jesus Outside the Box – Shari has an important perspective to share that churches ignore to their peril. She’s also a dear friend.
- Justin Taylor – I simply appreciate Justin’s theological and ecclesial sensibilities.
- Kenny Sheppard – I have so enjoyed getting to know Kenny in the last year. We always have stimulating conversation. We are on a journey to find the most interesting places to breakfast in Charm City, where Kenny is working on his Ph.D inIntellectual History (with an emphasis on the European Enlightenment) @ Johns Hopkins.
- Frank Lockwood – Whereas Ted Olsen captures everything, Frank, who is the Religion Editor at the Arkansas Democrat-Gazette is very selective about the news stories he covers.