Earlier this week, on digital.leadnet.org, I posted this on sites that church leaders can use to keep up with technology.
my past digital.leadnet.org posts:
- Ten Websites Every Pastor Should Know
- When Not to Email
- Taming the Email Beast – a treatment suggesting more efficient ways of managing your inbox,
- Digital Death – extolling the wisdom of backing up your data
- Toward a New Model of Leadership Development, part 1 – discusses how churches might use New Media to grow new leaders
- Toward a New Model of Leadership Development, part 2 – treats a specific example of a church that’s using online technology to execute its own leadership development strategy
- Successfully Moderating Online Discussion Groups – how to do it in a way that keeps the peace
- The Hidden Tyranny of Daily Blogging – suggested guidelines on when to blog and when not to blog.
- Exploring New Media for Kingdom Impact – on how the declining cost of information can benefit the church in her kingdom work